Home » » What will you do after graduation?

What will you do after graduation?

I am Fajar Rahmana, I was college in one of private universities in indonesia has a name in one of their field.I have the ideal or purpose after i graduated from college next year. All students even everyone must have the goal each so that it makes competition become more difficult to get the purpose.Moreover, have ideals deeply in were interested in it by the students because having a bail good for the future, one of them is becoming a auditor.


Become an auditor for a student with a major in accounting is the highest ideals that most students want to achieve it. Not a few people put on the fast track to getting that job. I am personally very interested in this job, but that is preventing me to reach this is I have not mastered the course that I am living it.


Later a fiskus or called with a tax officer. There are some people who are less interested in these jobs because many of the unpleasant news that preach a fiskus do corruption, this makes the image of an ugly in the eyes of society become fiskus. I personally rate that is not his job was wrong but is the soul or faith that every human person is still less can be controlled so that it does not praise them. And I am ready to be a fiskus, God Willing, aamiin
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Flag Counter
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Gudang Ilmu - All Rights Reserved




Template Created by Creating Website Edited by Fajar Fuzhu
Proudly powered by Blogger