Home » » My English Skill Ability

My English Skill Ability

Learning English is not so great anymore so the era of sophisticated nowadays, English is now becoming a necessity to establish communication between the one and the other. I personally was very lacking in learning English, or my problem is I am still not able to speak and listen using the English language properly.


Building on their courses at the junior high school used to be, I can only read a little and understand what the intent of the content of the article being read. Not that I've been able to entirely, but a lot of vocabulary that still I do not understand and memorize.

I've joined English club subjected one extracurricular activity at my high school, and my problem is the same I was still not able to speak and hear the English language well, many say that frequently heard songs in English can help but I still have not tried until now because of my own less interested in the song.
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Flag Counter
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Gudang Ilmu - All Rights Reserved




Template Created by Creating Website Edited by Fajar Fuzhu
Proudly powered by Blogger